Ask employees about working at FM Global and they’ll typically tell you about camaraderie with colleagues and clients, the challenging work and the excitement of being part of a successful organisation. But they also talk about the supportive culture and work/life environment that FM Global provides.
We share a solid set of values, based on teamwork, trust and flexibility. Here are the special programmes and policies that set us apart:
Technology resources: You’ll work with state-of-the-art systems and work processes. These work tools help you spend your time adding value for the company and our clients, instead of troubleshooting inefficient or ineffective processes.
Recognition for special efforts: We help you share your successes on the job with the other people in your life. Awards include the Immediate Recognition Award, Employee Service Award and the Silver Key Club for those with 25 years of service. We also thank you for your contributions with informal positive feedback and recognition for industry-related skills.
Paid time-off policies: Need time away from work? The policies are in place to support you. You can count on a competitive holiday allowance and paid holidays. We also have policies in place for time off to care for a sick family member, or for bereavement.
Other programmes that support your work/life balance include:
- Fitness reimbursement programme
- Scholarship award programme
- Education assistance programme
- Opportunity to work compressed work weeks (currently offered in the US and Canada from May through September)
- Paid volunteer day
- Opportunity to purchase additional holiday entitlement (offered in the US and Canada)
- Company-sponsored fitness/wellness activities
- On-site gyms in some office locations
Join FM Global and work effectively, efficiently and with confidence every day.